5.02.2009

he's awfully quiet in there


Why You Little ...!
Originally uploaded by ME
I carry this bag of jellybeans around in my purse because odd-flavored jellybeans rock my world and there's very little a buttered popcorn or 7-Up flavored Jelly Belly won't immediately improve. Except, I guess, if SOMEONE'S KID were to sneak into my purse and EAT all the buttered popcorn Jelly Bellies. Yep, that would be one situation that definitely would not be improved by a buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Belly, because there would be zero, zilch, none left. I didn't know whether to laugh or scream (really, the two desires sort of cancelled each other out, so I was left with a strangely hollow feeling and no will to visibly react, which really confused Kona, who thought he was in for it for sure - in fact the only reason he's still sitting there instead of fleeing for his life is because he is totally cornered) but I figured if nothing else I should take a picture of my husband's ridiculous dog. So I did.

1 comment:

Dan said...

new week, new problems, new complaints. sorry about the jelly beans.