12.23.2008

bah

Shopping ... I have a headache. What I got S. is kind of like a hologram - look at it one way and it makes perfect sense. But the tiniest shift of your gaze and you're scratching your head, asking, "Why, D_C, why?" Also, I really hope my uncle doesn't hate the Christmas jammies I got him. They're pretty ugly, even, I would imagine, by the standards of an 80-year-old man who lives alone. But my mom asked me to find him some flannel PJs, and those were the only ones available in his size.

Other spoils: birthdaymas gifts for Brother Mart, some stuff for S., Tsukiji's gift certificate for Mom and Dad. Selfish indulgences: a tall hot cocoa, a way overpriced apple fritter, and Revolutionary Road. Time to get wrapping.

Look how big they got!! No, really, look now, because there seem to be only two left.

No comments: