5.21.2008

meme du jour

From Rookie Teacher.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Probably partying away the split second between finals and summer school. 'Twas my second year at UHM. I was still very much hooked on school, so to me, partying was sipping a can of Mountain Dew through a Red Vine straw and listening to Natalie Imbruglia while making a list of titles I wanted from the campus bookstore.

2) Five things on my "TO-DO" list for today?

- Coordinates and mapping game: DMOs of the Great Barrier Reef. One of my favorite math, science and social studies bundles - I'm lovin' it.

- Make the graduation invitation.

- Go to the bank.

- Rush home and hope something arrived from Amazon.

- Go walking with the object of my affection (and body art.)

3) Snacks I enjoy?

PBJs, olive-based spreads, Goldfish crackers.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

Pay off my parents' mortgages, pay off my mortgage, buy a house, open a bookstore, stock the local foodbank, establish a School Supplies and Lunch Money Fund for Children Whose Parents Have Skewed Priotities, pay for our wedding and honeymoon, buy a pair of Manolo Blahniks just to see what all the fuss is about, send my dog to boarding school, quit my job and become Anthony Bourdain's roadie.

5) Three of my guilty pleasures?

Eyeshadow, trainwreck blogs, The Hills.

6) Two places I have lived?

Manoa and Makiki.

7) Five jobs I have had before this one?

Ka Leo copy editor, Honolulu Magazine restaurant guide compiler-gopher, part-time PE teacher, long-term FSC pre-school SPED sub, private tutor.

8) Six peeps I wanna know more about?

Tag, sucker. You're it!

No comments: