9.25.2007

they keep telling me to get over it

Good commentary ... Much as I loved the show, I thought the last two episodes were BS. If the producers weren't looking for an easy, mass-placating end to the series, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte would never have sat down with Big at the coffee shop, and Miranda would never have told him to "Go get our girl." Everyone had babies and/or husbands on broadway and/or newfound lesbianism and real lives (and, allegedly, no lost love for one another) and the whole thing seemed like a hasty, who-cares goodbye. A movie now? I'd see it, but ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd say a movie would be a bad idea, at least not until I see it. Sometimes movies made from TV shows end up being better than their TV counterpart.
Don't ask me to cite a source.