8.07.2007

suck

Okay. Does anyone want to know WHY I have always sworn by procrastination? Several reasons. 1) I do great work when I am down to the wire. I've created the best of my lesson plans, won a fiction contest, made art I don't hate. I compiled the bulk of all my grad school portfolios one to two nights before their due dates and got only two B's in 2.5 years worth of coursework which is roughly fifteen classes. 2) When I do start early, as I pledged to do from the beginning of this SY, things always go wrong. I could, say, FINISH an ENTIRE SCRIPT days upon days before we even rehearse, and then the computer could have indigestion and crap out all the work I did someplace I will never be able to find it.

THAT'S WHY.

1 comment:

Dan said...

hehe. i swear by procrastination too, but for the following different reasons...