6.16.2008

indy! you my best friend!

Disneyland post deserves more energy than I currently have after 16 hours in the park. Check back later.

In the meantime, I mentioned that my little cousin, Mercedes, has inspired me to wRalk toward the marathon in December, but I can't even seem to stay on my feet for a full day in my favorite place on earth (that would be Disneyland, coming in a close second to the Library of Congress in D.C.) Sixteen hours of walking, standing, and jumping have just about killed my back and legs. I am seriously out of shape and need to do something about this the minute (or so) I get back. But self-sprinkled kudos to me for going cold turkey off soda on day one of vacation and not slipping once. As I close my eighth Pepsi-free day, I wonder if I can make it stick this time.

Checking out tomorrow morning, then killing time in Downtown Disney. Along with wedding planning, marathon training prep, cooking lessons and steaming shirts, I plan on redoing my bathroom this summer - and, along with that, having some really nice baths at night. Therefore, I need to hit the Basin store tomorrow morning, especially since it is a pain in the arse to find my favorite product, Munchkin Baby soap, online.

Shopping takes energy too, so I'm off to bed. SoCal has presented me with an odd problem - one I almost never encounter at home - insomnia. WEIRD. I could not get to sleep for hours the first three nights in Torrance. Here goes my first attempt in Anaheim.

No comments: