3.12.2008

They had it coming. While I don't think you should jump up and endanger lives in order to stop such idiots, I'm glad Jervis got his message across. I'm also glad no one was hurt. I'd be interested to hear what the kids' parents have to say about all of this.

I also love how St. Louis' statement says, "We expect every student to be leaders on and off the field while reflecting the true characteristics of a gentleman." First of all, it should say "a leader," and second, I'm sure they teach more than football at that school. Why "on and off the field" instead of "on and off the campus" or "in and out of the classroom"?

2 comments:

Dan said...

i'm more interested in the suv, that's an awesome picture. got to admire the design of those utility cables.

well, no one expects st. louis' representatives to be good with the english language.

Anonymous said...

Don't know Jervis or the St. Louis knuckleheads, but this story is great -- all the people doing stupid things got caught. Hopefully, all of them will end up with what they deserve. I know from personal experience that cleaning sun-baked egg off a plastic bumper cover really, really sucks.