12.08.2007

teevee for mee

Totally what I'd do in L.A. Except I wouldn't decorate the donut boxes. Geek.

First on my list of stalkable writers: The Palladinos. Speaking of Gilmore Girls, Season 7 was the only holiday present request I've made this year. My brother (Circuit City lover, complete season lover, quirky dramedy lover) seemed happy to oblige. In Season 7 the show was taken over from the Palladinos by David S. Rosenthal, so we'll see what a Heidi Klum-obsessed, former UCLA loony bin resident did with our girls. I shudder. But I still want.

1 comment:

Dan said...

huh. if i didn't have to go to school, that's what i'd do. it's not like i'm missing any shows anymore either, so i could show my support.

recently i've become more obsessed with the box sets. not the "planes of wwii" or anything but entire series of tv shows that i love. sounds crazy right? spending $280 (that's with tax) on the entire sg-1 series, 10 seasons, plus 4 bonus discs. a bargain though consider that each season is approximately 30-40 dollars.