11.24.2007

three of four

Mood: content. Even though the dog will not cease dropping a slimy orange squeak toy into my lap. It is Saturday evening, I got to see the Ala Moana Christmas parade, I've been well-fed (always go with the Turkey Sam combo @ Ruby Tues because it gives me fries, a bottomless salad and half a sammy for the next day's lunch) and no one (as far as the eye can see, which is good enough for me) is mad at me. The cat is purring in my lap. It all feels so Alice in Wonderland.

Things accomplished today:

- attended whole WKHT meeting; was congratulated on being appointed assistant secretary, to which my initial reaction was not "thank you" but "what are you talking about?"
- picked up Bon and was not late, but early, for ACUW meeting; was relieved to have NOTHING to prepare, create, coordinate, or otherwise LEAD, for once.
- moved my Babysitters Club books to a shelf in my closet.
- discovered Libba Bray's website and Livejournal.
- counted all the articles of red clothing I own (yep, it's a looong weekend)

7 comments:

Dan said...

"shelf in my closet" better be code for a "place of great respect and reverence."

damned_cat said...

but of course. besides anyplace is an upgrade from my parents' attic.

Dan said...

how many red articles of clothing do you own anyway? is it all red or just partial red?

damned_cat said...

well, i do like the color. i drew the line at stuff that faded to pink.

that was the predominantly red stuff. the partially red stuff should get its own entry.

Anonymous said...

"well, i do like the color. i drew the line at stuff that faded to pink."

That's where Rit Dye comes into play. Always good for salvaging solid colored clothing.

Anonymous said...

RIT Dye is great for black stuff that has faded to grey

damned_cat said...

noted! ... though i'm not so sure i can be trusted around something that qualifies as a dye.