8.14.2007

just talking to myself

Searching the Forest (Populations and Samples)
Word maps: Synonyms/Antonyms + Examples/Nonexamples
My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss and some other guys
Writing/art assignment based on aforementioned book

Writing sample 1: I feel mad when my dad is drunk and my mom takes 1.5 hours to shop for shoes. I am also mad at the wind for blowing the papers around the classroom. - Lyle

Writing sample 2: Whenever I am with my real dad we will go shopping and he will buy me anything I want. He bought me a $299 Hello Kitty TV with a built-in DVD player. He bought me so much stuff he filled the entire trunk and backseat with stuff for me. - Lynn

Writing sample 3: Right now I feel mad because some one ate my snak at recess and then I ask them if I can baroow there clored pencil and she siad why are you asking me? and one time she asked if she can baroow my black marker and i said yes. - Claire

Hello, Open House is Thursday?
Kids got the day off, anyway ...

Gray today, just watching.

1 comment:

Dan said...

so teachers don't get the day off? no wonder you guys are so grumpy.