2.16.2006

last KK blog ever

Extended Spirit Week :: Day 4

"Purple Day." Boring. So is the next paragraph, despite the fact that it begins with the word "exciting."

Exciting was writing up the flyer, attaching clipart, and then using the risograph for the first time. Well, I used the one at my old workplace but that was a long time ago. I almost decided to use my regular copy count (and thus the regular slow machine) for the math night flyers just because I suck so bad at operating mid-size machinery. I am Queen of the Paper Jam, Empress of the Ink Smear. After deliberating for about five minutes I decided to risk it because I didn't want to be in the copy room all day. And so I successfully riso'd three hundred-ish flyers advertising our math night o'fun, and I will take it very personally if the turnout is not good.

Major skirmish with KK today. Think she'll get her ass handed to her on her first day of middle school. Think this might not be a bad thing.

No comments: